We believe that everyone should feel safe at home.
Peninsula Lighthouse serves the Central Coast Community by providing appropriate support to those that have suffered in a storm of trauma of abuse in the home. Aiming to keep homes free from harm, we partner with people to pave a pathway of success in life, to the point where they feel stronger. We seek to serve in transforming lives from simply “surviving to thriving”.
Assisting people in working towards a fruitful future, the key goals that Peninsula Lighthouse aims to achieve includes the following:
- Freeing you from the chains of the past
- Understanding current and immediate needs
- Tools – a support framework upon which you can build a future
- Utilise local resources available
- Representation and advocacy for those that have not the strength
- Enjoyment and time out with fun and laughter.
The Peninsula Partners program provides employer support and education awareness.
Be a partner today
We will guide you through the storm
All people should be safe in their home.
Journeying with people suffering from the trauma of domestic abuse;
Transforming lives from surviving to thriving
How we help ?
Providing individuals a unique tailored assessment to help them with;
- Legal advocacy
- Community connections
(Food, shelter and accommodation, care)
- Training, mentoring and ongoing support
Your one stop shop mobile counselling support service on the Central Coast